Our Orientation class is vital to the success of you and your dog. This required class focuses on doing away with problem behaviors, how to pick the right training class, (or confirm you registered for the right one) and more.These topics are covered in this 60 – 90 minute class:
- Introduction to our building
- What to expect from our five-week classes
- How to better manage, and handle your dog the first week of class
- Stopping, and preventing behavior problems such as jumping, barking, nipping, and house soiling
- Understanding clicker training, and how to get started with it.
- How to teach your dog an attention word
- Discussing which class is best for your dog, and / or is the class you registered for already the right one.
This class is designed for those who are ready to start classes, and / or just wanting to learn a bit more about us. Regardless of your training goals, this is the perfect place to start. Please see orientation schedule,and details below.
Orientation time and dates
If you are registered for a class but cannot attend one of the dates below please contact us immediately. You will need to setup a private orientation. If severe weather warnings exist leading up to your schedule class please call, or check our Facebook for status of the class.
Private one on one orientation: $35 (call to schedule)
Registration: No registration needed. Please pick the best time for you, and just show up.
Dog Friendly: No, you do not bring your dog to orientation classes.
Date and times:
- Sunday June 25th at 3:00 PM
- Saturday July 8th at 10:00 AM
- Sunday July 16th at 4:00 PM
- Thursday July 20th at 5:30 PM
- Sunday June 18th at 4:30 PM
- Monday June 29th at 5:30 PM
- Sunday July 23rd at 3:30 PM