Our Orientation class is vital to the success of you and your dog. This required class focuses on doing away with problem behaviors, how to pick the right training class, (or confirm you registered for the right one) and more.These topics are covered in this 60 – 90 minute class:
- Introduction to our building
- What to expect from our five-week classes
- How to better manage, and handle your dog the first week of class
- Stopping, and preventing behavior problems such as jumping, barking, nipping, and house soiling
- Understanding clicker training, and how to get started with it.
- How to teach your dog an attention word
- Discussing which class is best for your dog, and / or is the class you registered for already the right one.
This class is designed for those who are ready to start classes, and / or just wanting to learn a bit more about us. Regardless of your training goals, this is the perfect place to start. Please see orientation schedule,and details below.
If severe weather warnings exist leading up to your schedule class please call, or check our Facebook for status of the class.
Registration: NO, just pick a date that works for you and show up.
Dog Friendly: NO, please leave the fur kids at home for this presentation.
Class Orientation Dates
- Sunday December 10th at 4:00 PM
- Monday January 8th at 5:30 PM
- Thursday January 18th at 5:30 PM