Date(s) - Sunday, December 11th, 2016
1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
With the holidays upon us, we know your schedule gets very busy. This often makes it hard to commit to a five week class, even when you know you need to start training. Our Puppy 101 class is here to solve that problem. It is setup perfectly to get your training started, but not eat up all of your free time. It is the perfect fill in until classes start again in January. Below are the details on this event:
- Single training session, lasting 60 – 90 minutes
- Discuss how to handle and prevent puppy behaviors such as nipping, house soiling, and kennel training
- Socialize the puppies with several playtimes. They will go home tired!
- Work on an attention command, and attention drills. (teaching your dog to focus on you now, makes training easier in the future)
- Teach the sit command
- Discuss ways to socialize and desensitize your dog to the outside world. This helps reduce fear issues in your puppy, and develop their confidence.
Bookings are closed for this event.