Spaying / Neutering is expensive. Do you have any options?
Spaying or neutering your pet is the healthiest thing you can do for them. Spaying/neutering can prevent unwanted litters and severe illness as an adult dog.
In the Kansas City area there are several Spay/Neuter clinics that offer low cost spay/neuter services:
- Humane Soc. of Greater Kansas City 913-596-1000
- Low-Cost Spay & Neuter Clinic 816-765-5401
- PAWS (People for Animal Welfare Society) 816-252-2680
- Pet Connection 913-671-7387
- Spay and Neuter Kansas City 816-353-0689
- STOPP Clinic 816-313-7729