D.O.G. 101 – Class Orientation
DOG 101 is our Orientation class and is vital to the success of you and your dog. This required class focuses on doing away with problem behaviors, how to pick the right training class, (or confirm you registered for the right one) and more.The following topics are covered in this 90 minute class:
- Introduction to our building
- What to expect from our five-week classes
- How to better manage, and handle your dog the first week of class
- Stopping, and preventing behavior problems such as jumping, and barking
- Understanding clicker training, and how to get started with it.
- How to load the clicker and teach touch (helps with week 1)
- Discussing which class is best for your dog, and / or is the class you registered for already the right one.
This class is designed for those who are ready to start classes, and / or just wanting to learn a bit more about us. Regardless of your training goals, this is the perfect place to start. Please see orientation schedule,and details below.
If severe weather warnings exist leading up to your schedule class please call, or check our Facebook for status of the class.
Registration: NO, just pick a date that works for you and show up.
Dog Friendly: NO, please leave the fur kids at home for this presentation.
Class Orientation Dates
- Wednesday January 29th at 5:15 PM
- Thursday February 13th at 6:00 PM
- Saturday February 15th at 9:15 AM
- Monday February 24th at 5:30 PM
- Monday March 2nd at 5:15 PM
- Wednesday March 18th at 6:00 PM
- Tuesday March 24th at 5:30 PM
Individual Orientations can be scheduled for those who cannot attend any of the scheduled classes above. These orientations are $75.