Training Tails Youth Week 2021
When: Monday July 12th through Friday July 16th FULLY BOOKED
Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Age: 11 – 14 years
This is a must for all youth who love dogs. This week long program pairs your youth up with a dog as they learn first hand everything dog. Below is just a taste of what we cover and do.
- Daily hands on work with dogs
- Understand how to and teach dogs obedience daily.
- Learn to recognize body language in dogs who are friendly, reactive, stressed, and submissive.
- Learn how to stop basic behavior issues such barking, jumping, chewing, and house soiling.
- Learn about and practice dog sports such as agility.
- Learn about and practice basic fitness needs and how to exercise dogs.
- Learn to teach a few tricks.
- Visits from local veterinarian. Discuss basic first aid. This is hands on and a lot of fun!
- Visits from local pet sport experts.
- Team building games to let the learning minds unwind.
This program has been a great success and often has youth returning for a second year. We make the learning process a lot of fun, and even test it at the end of the week. Not to brag, but so far everyone has passed with flying colors. Guess that easy to do when they enjoy what they are doing 🙂 All dogs will be provided for hands on exercises, games, and drills that are connected with the topic of the day. All supplies needed are provided. Kids should bring a lunch each day. This is a very popular program and fills quickly. We have a limited number of spots so be sure to register today!
Registration: Early Bird registration open now! Click here to register!
Cost: Early Bird Registration- $245. After May 31st – $265
Group Dog Walks
We all love to enjoy the outdoors with our dogs as well as other dog lovers. Let us to the planning and put together these fun outings for you! Scroll down and register now. Don’t worry, the walks are free. Though we will not talk training, we will enjoy fresh air, conversation, and getting to know new park locations in the area. Registration simply helps us keep the group size manageable and enjoyable. Make sure to wear comfortable clothing!
Registration: Please register for each walk. Registration allows us to keep the groups into manageable sizes to ensure fun for all involved.
Cost: Free, just click on event and register.No Events