This class is designed to help both new and experienced puppy owners during the most critical learning stage in your puppy’s life. Puppy 1.0 will give you and your dog a solid foundation at home.
In this class, we will focus on:
- Sit, down, come, stay, place
- Nuisance puppy nipping, and house training (initially discussed in DOG 101)
- Puppy games that make learning fun for you and your puppy
- Gaining calm focus and attention from your dog
- Socialization with other people and dogs
- And much more
Our small class option is a must for many of our clients. These small group settings provide many opportunities that you may not experience in a larger class. This class option is great for those who agree or want the following:
- Those who prefer a more personal touch while learning
- Those who prefer to avoid large groups
- Those wanting to be challenged a bit more.
- Those wanting the opportunity to accelerate the speed of the initial training process.
With two instructors and almost half the dogs, our small class option can help with all the above and more. We know these cost a bit more, but we are positive you will love the experience!
All small classes are five weeks long, (45 minutes a week) and cost $250. Please see the link below for all class info and requirements.
Upcoming Small Classes:No Events
All regular Puppy Training classes are five weeks long,(45 minutes a week) and cost $150. Please see below link for all class info and requirements. Classes starting after January 1, 2020 cost $165.
Upcoming Regular Classes:
Monday, December 23rd, 2019 - Monday, January 27th, 2020
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
D.O.G. Obedience Group – Blue Springs, Blue Springs Missouri
Click here to see class information and requirements.