In accordance with executive orders and in line with guidelines concerning COVID-19 all group classes & appointments are postponed effective immediately.
Projected resume date is May 1st.
For immediate assistance please call 816-228-4567
The amazing Confidence and Play class is perfect for those owners and dogs who need a break from the obedience classes, and / or want an opportunity to just have fun. We know that you and your dog will have a blast as we challenge them mentally and physically every week.
Teaching your dog to read, and overcoming obstacles are just some of the feats your dog will accomplish. Benefits of the class include:
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Increased confidence to deal with new obstacles and situations in their environment
- You will have tools needed to mentally challenge your dog anytime you want
- An even stronger bond between you and your dog
- Smaller classes mean more personal attention from trainers
All regular classes are five weeks long,(45 minutes a week) and cost $165. Please see below link for all class info and requirements.
Upcoming Classes:No Events
Click here to see class information and requirements.